Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Introduction

Greetings and salutations good friends. O.K. I always wanted to say that, so now that I've got that out of the way lets get started with what you can expect from here on out.

First off let me say right now that this is not a left wing or a right wing blog. I like most people I believe are somewhere down the middle. I am a middle income earner with a real full time job with 4 kids and have a house and two cars in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio.

I believe we have reached an impasse with our current political system. Both sides are pro their issues and anti the other parties issues just because the other side is for something. Never mind why they support certain issues, if one side supports it, you can bet your life the other side will come out against it. It has gotten so bad now, that even the media you use to get your news and information will be slanted one way or the other. Both sides claim to have the real truth and the public at large is left truly uninformed and confused. I will attempt to utilize this blog to filter through the nonsense and get to the bottom about all the issues that are pressing are daily lives.

Please be reminded that this is a commentary and that the views expressed are purely that of the author.

There that's your little disclaimer. With that said, I will try to put my own political feelings aside and help all of you sort out the truth, if it is indeed out there.  I will be posting about issues such as alternative fuels, conventional fuels and a whole host of things that the mainstream media and our political system have confused a good majority of the public on.

No comments:

Post a Comment